Friday, January 18, 2013

What The Power Of Corruption Is Doing To It's Own People



"The Federal Judiciary is never happy unless someone commits suicide" Kini

“Go outside and get some fresh air or cuddle with a loved one and you don’t feel any better, only more upset at being unable to feel the joy that everyone else seems to feel. Everything gets colored by the sadness.” Aaron Swartz

“I have no faith in the ‘justice’ system. Perhaps my actions today, and this letter, will send a stronger message to the public. Either way, I have lost control over this situation, and this is my only way to regain control.”  Jonathan James 


Overruled: Government Invasion of your Parental Rights (Official Movie)

 
And, more... to plunder the parents, loot their homes, and destroy families



 I have been in the legal field for approximately 25 years.  I was profiled for being a lesbian, lost custody of my two sons, and was sent to prison. I have exhausted all of my local, state, and federal remedies and my case is pending before the Inter-American Court in approx 1-5 more years. The issues are due process violations and equal protection of the laws. All leading to torture, wrongful convictions, malicious prosecutions, and blatant discrimination.  Just recently, a federal judge in Oregon demanded an explanation to violations of my constitutional, civil and human rights. The states of California and Oregon defaulted leaving open waivers of U.S. sovereign immunities.

What color would you like?

Would you like paper or plastic with your order?

No comments: