Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Women Are Less Than Nothing!" says the U.S. Government.

Why is half the population going to die of the Swine Flu? Because 1/2 the population consists of corrupt police officers! Isn't that funny?

I often wondered why, back in the 60's, the police were called "Pigs." After all they did not resemble pigs. They did not have square noses or curly tails.

What made the revolutionists call the police "pigs?" Well, for what ever reason, I enjoyed the fact that the police "conquered crime," were the "hero's" of today. And, I wanted to be one, desperately. I often thought about the glory and the prestige of saving one's life. A police officer is what I wanted to be when I grew up!


But, today, being an associate in the science of the Administration of Justice, I now know why the revolutionists called the police "pigs". It is not because the first letter of the alphabet begins with "P" but it is because they take and take and take. They take your whole soul.

Well, some people will say, "Only Jesus can take your soul!" And, "They can only take your soul if you let them!" But, it is just as well because those "Christians" are the ones that help the police take your soul.

The more you try to straighten out your life, the more they take. They take relentlessly with no end in sight. And, if you don't believe me, just check out:

http://www.judiciary.zoomshare.com/files/International_Petition.pdf

No comments: