Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bring Home The Children Of The Corn

 

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.” -- Margaret Mead

 

JV-570: Request for Disclosure of Juvenile Case File



My Sons, Nicholas and Matthew, legally abducted from my custody
Why wasn't I allowed to go to the State Capitol to petition with the other moms?  Because ALL thousands of my complaints were ignored since 1997
 
If I had blond hair and blue eyes, someone would have helped me. G-d will plead my case as you have seen since 9/11
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzauHnHc3bOJbzhUR04wbkEzYUU/edit?usp=sharing



Send a letter to Capital Hill before any other family has to suffer at the hands of the "child protective" industries.
 

No comments: