Sunday, November 25, 2012

WARNING: THIS INFORMATION IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING

 YOU NEVER SEE IT COMING





Your chances of getting your child back are depended on the media. No one likes the media exposing corruption so they straighten up their act for the "Act". Sadly, the media was not there for me even though I went to every journalist from A-Z.

While every agency attacked me, I stayed focused and sued every agency coming against me for over 20 years. To this day, I remain ignored and despised by the community for battling civil and human right violations. (http://judiciary.zoomshare.com)

It's pretty dam sick what these CPS & DHS agencies do to vulnerable mothers. I myself have witnessed an atrocity of massive human right violations in the child protection services.
Story after story:


No comments: